[Occupy Hartford CT posts at: http://www.facebook.com/OCCUPYNORTHAMPTON#!/OccupyHartford%5D
EVICTION NOTICE CONFIRMED: Let’s be peaceful in our actions. The police are the 99% as well. We can get through this and survive, and perhaps even thrive, as other occupations have. This is evolution.
Occupy Hartford supporters: we have about 10 to 15 occupiers within the camp boundaries that cannot leave. If they do, they will not be allowed back in. If anyone can, they could use hot meals or beverages. You will not be allowed into the camp, but you can hand things off to people within. Thank you, as always, for your support.
Occupy Hartford / Turning Point Park, Hartford, CT
General Assembly: Every Monday Wednesday and Saturday @ 5:30pm
- Occupy Hartford eviction nears (occupytheairwaves.wordpress.com)
- Occupy Supply Visits Hartford, CT (my.firedoglake.com)
- Occupy Hartford Protesters Told To Vacate Site By 6 P.M. (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- #Occupy Meets December Challenges (dave-lucas.blogspot.com)
- Portland, Ore., police sweep new Occupy camp (usnews.msnbc.msn.com)