The concept of endless economic growth, accepted as sacrosanct by both U.S. mainstream political parties, and internalized as the dominant mode of mind by the general population of the corporate/consumer state is mirrored in the exponential mathematics of a malignancy.
Cancer, if given voice, would proclaim itself to be a believer in “free market values”…devoted to the principle of endless growth…until, of course, it would silence its own voice by killing its host.
Likewise, all life seeks limits or prematurely dooms itself.
- Nothing Noxious About Noxious (rockpapershotgun.com)
- How Free-Market Fundamentalists are Hopelessly Wrong, I: the evidence (betternature.wordpress.com)
- Noxious fumes (kickedbittenscratched.wordpress.com)
- Noxious fumes (kickedbittenscratched.com)
- Prevention treatment for sickness, and treatment for existing colds, headaches and noxious. (mtfyt.com)
- Economic Indicators | LearnBonds.com (learnbonds.com)
- Why all promises to make gas significantly cheaper are fantasies (grist.org)
- Economic Growth Hinges on ‘Frontier Economics’ of Entrepreneurial Upstarts and Reduced Government Intervention (kauffman.org)
- Greece, growth and hysteresis (stumblingandmumbling.typepad.com)